(508) 255-7799 [email protected]

About Jennifer


Jennifer L. Thyng, Esq.

Jennifer L. Thyng earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Eastern Nazarene College, and a Juris Doctorate from Southern New England School of Law, now known as the University of Massachusetts Law School, in 2000.  Jennifer attended both business school and law school nights and weekends, while working full-time.  

Prior to graduating from law school, Jennifer worked for several local law firms and nonprofit organizations both here on Cape and in the Boston area, such as the May Institute, Cape Cod Children’s Place and the Greater Boston Housing and Shelter Alliance.  

Jennifer was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2001 and the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts in 2002.

After her admission to the Bar, Jennifer practiced with the law firm of Singer & Singer in Dennis before joining Benjamin E. Zehnder LLC in 2004.  

In September of 2010, Jennifer started her own law firm and continues to practice in Orleans.  She practices mainly in the areas of estate planning and administration, business formation and administration, business contracts and real estate, including residential and commercial conveyancing.  

She is a member of the Barnstable County Bar Association & the Real Estate Bar Association.   

Jennifer lives in Harwich on Cape Cod.

In accordance with rules established by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this website must be labeled “advertising”.  The content of this website has been prepared by the Law Office of Jennifer L. Thyng, LLC for informational purposes only and is not legal advice.  We do not guarantee that the information on this website is up-to-date, correct or complete.  Neither the content on this website, nor any transmissions between you and the Law Office of Jennifer L. Thyng, LLC through this website, are intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  Although we would be pleased to communicate with you by email or otherwise, we ask that you call our office first.